A monetary donation is the most common way to share. Money is universal and converts into what is most needed or what you prefer to support.
Here are a few examples what you may want to choose to support with any amount that suits your wallet:
- A monthly stipend for a school child in Honduras is around 100 Euros/Dollars.
- Our university stipends vary from 150 to 550 Euros/Dollars a month. i.e. 1.800 Euros/Dollars enable a student in Nicaragua to study all year.
- School clothing is mandatory in Latin America and lasts about a year. A set is 180 Euros/Dollars.
- Sometimes families are short in income to pay their rent. 60 Euros/Dollars can save them not to lose their home.
- Sometimes 20 Euros/Dollars are enough to buy medication, food or pay for an ID card.
We value every donation. Many small amounts can make up bigger amounts.
If you’d like to support a specific project, then please contact us.
Meanwhile you can donate in two ways:
By transfer to our bank account
Padre Wasson Foundation
Volksbank Karlsruhe eG